|The Company is located at 1897 Capital Circle NE, Second Floor, Tallahassee, Florida 32308 in the Bank’s second location, which opened on February 21, 2012. The Bank continues to serve clients from its original office, located at 1471 Timberlane Road, Suite 124, Tallahassee, Florida 32312, and its Crawfordville branch in neighboring Wakulla County, located at 2201 Crawfordville Hwy., Crawfordville, FL 32327.
The Bank opened for business on February 4, 2008. The Company was incorporated on May 25, 2010, under the laws of the State of Florida and became the parent bank holding company of the Bank on September 16, 2010. Since opening in 2008, the Bank has conducted a general banking business and has grown to 56 full time equivalent (“FTE”) employees as of December 31, 2015.|